Thursday, December 13, 2012

TWINS AGAIN!!



For those of you who don't know, my wife and I had twin girls in November of 2010. Well, we recently found out that we are going to have ANOTHER set of twins this May. While this blog will still be a political and sports forum, we will also be discussing a few other subjects.

We will be talking about baby items and helpful tips to help out with new parents as well as a reviewing a few helpful books along the way.

Of course we can't skip over religion and the importance of finding a way to get plugged into a good church community. I'll also be touching on a few philosophical issues to be woven into these discussions as well.

If any of you have anything you'd like for me to review or would like to discuss, feel free to comment on any of the articles or private message me as you see fit. I hope this blog platform can be helpful and interesting enough to get some people to participate.

I'd like to thank each of you for the support and look forward to the start of a fun, new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment